Trauma Services is looking for highly-motivated individuals who will join our team of biohazard remediation technicians. At Trauma Services, we provide families, businesses, and homeowners with a cleanup and remediation service that helps them put their property back together after a tragic incident.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Blood, death scene, and bodily fluid cleanup and removal
- Crime scene cleanup
- Chemical substance/drug cleanup & removal
- Hoarding and squalor remediation
- Jail cell/cruiser cleanup
- Medical Waste/Needle pickup and disposal
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Honest, hardworking & trustworthy
- Professional appearance and a positive attitude
- Good physical health, with the ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs and pass a breathing test
- Able to work off-hours, be on-call, overnight stays, and expected to work overtime hours
- Versatile & handy, comfortable working with power tools
- Own a mobile phone
- Reliable transportation
- Clean driving record, able to pass a Cori check, and random drug testing
- GED / HS Diploma / Industry Experience/ Military
- Experience using demolition tools, personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Experience in the Restoration, Bio-Hazard Clean Up, or Construction industries
- Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Paid travel time and starting work rate at $25/Hour (Depending on experience & job type). SIGNIFICANT OVERTIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE.
The ideal candidate is hardworking, extremely versatile & hands-on, with the ability to lead a wide range of different jobs.