Posted 1 week ago
Trauma Services is seeking an experienced, reliable and highly-motivated In-House Carpenter to join our rapidly growing construction division. The In-House Carpenter will operate as part of a construction crew, executing fundamental tasks that are vital to the successful completion of a project.
Job tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Finish trim / crown
- Installing doors / windows
- Decking / railing
- Experience in the building / constructionindustry
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Hardworking / positive attitude
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- Must pass CORI Check & DOT Physical
- Full Time
- Benefits / PTO
- Career advancement opportunities
The ideal candidate is reliable and hardworking, with a desire to advance and learn.
** Veterans are encouraged to apply!